2. Sew the sides and bottom with your sewing machine. (No speical settings are needed to sew on paper.)
3. Trim all four edges of your pictures. If you can do it without taking away from the picture, cut the top just below the hole where you hang the calendar as well.
4. Mark 1 1/2 inch square with a ruler at each bottom corner of your picture. (Measure from the sewing seam, NOT from the edge of the picture.) Cut out this square.5. Open the bag. At the bottom corner, fold in until the seams touch each other.
Sew this edge on both corners, making a square bottom bag. (This will seem like it is creasing the bag, but I haven't had it ruin one yet.)
6. If you would like, you can add another fancy touch to your wrapping by adding eyelets for the ribbon handles to go through. Measure 1/3 of the way in on each side, and punch the eyelet through on that spot.
7. Add ribbon for handles, some tissue, and of course, the gift!Here is this one under the tree with a couple of cereal box boxes.