Tuesday, August 9, 2005


I am SO thrilled with these new batiks! Heather figured out that using mostly bees wax comes off better when you boil it, so with that, I made my first batiks with new shirts. They turned out beautiful!

We have all been working on new designs lately. Some of them are really neat! And some of them, well, didn't turn out so well. I got a book from my dad on symbols, and we have been looking through there and marking the symbols we think would make good batiks. Then we just wax them out!

And here is one I made just for Cyan. She loves it... but she doesn't love the camera so much today... so the back is the only pic I got. It has the best design on it anyhow. ;)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig