I finally finished Cyan's new kitchen. Her old one I made her broke last summer (it did last over two years with my kids though... I think of that as a craft project success. lol!) This one was left in the garage for a few months while I was pregnant and some of the board warped. Which was a pain to deal with, but I think it worked out in the end. I have a few tiny things left to do... I need to hem the curtian higher and I need to stain the entire thing with Linseed Oil so it will last if I put it somewhere to store it. But she loves it and is havn't a blast with it so far. We have had many a carpet picnic so far via Cyan's wooden culinary brilliance.