Thursday, December 15, 2011

A new home for the bitties


We finally finished the chicken coop in the garden!  We can’t paint the flowers again until the weather is warmer, so they look somewhat unfinished for now, but everything is set for birds.  The nesting boxes have already been put to good use! 


We thought our birds were molting, and thus not giving us any eggs, but a couple days after we finished remodeling the coop, we discovered the real reason we had no eggs:


This little bugger is happily relocated to the deep forest near Roy and we are getting 4 eggs a day again! 


Moving the chickens from coop to coop.


Happy chickens!


No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig